Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Alaska: Where The Wild Things Are!
Sunday, September 3, 2017 to Monday, September 11, 2017
(Click the down-arrow to the left of the activity/item to view the details)
Non-Member Single Event Fee
Alsaka: Where The Wild Things Are!
Lots of Options (All prices are affected by the type and level of cruise cabin you select) (All prices are double occupancy):
- You can do the cruise alone - Fly to Anchorage, spend the night, transfer to Seward to pick up the boat. Fly home from Vancouver. From $1257 for 8 nights
- Fly to Anchorage early and do a land excursion to Denali
- 11 day Anchorage Denali Express (3 night land 7 day cruise) from $1898
- 12 day Denali/Alyeska Explorer (4 night land and 7 day cruise) from $2008
- 12 day Denali by Rail Explorer (4 night land and 7 day cruise) from $2078
- 14 day Authentic Alaska (5 night land and 7 day cruise) from $2368
- You pick the cabin and land tour you want.
- Initial deposit is only $29 to SSSC
- Cruise payments are made directly to the cruise line.
- Register and pick your cabin and land trip. Call Deborah and she will make all arrangements for you. 606-909-9485