Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'Register Now' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Alaska: Where The Wild Things Are!
Sunday, September 3, 2017 to Monday, September 11, 2017
(Click the down-arrow to the left of the activity/item to view the details)
Non-Member Single Event Fee
Alsaka: Where The Wild Things Are!
Lots of Options (All prices are affected by the type and level of cruise cabin you select) (All prices are double occupancy):
- You can do the cruise alone - Fly to Anchorage, spend the night, transfer to Seward to pick up the boat. Fly home from Vancouver. From $1257 for 8 nights
- Fly to Anchorage early and do a land excursion to Denali
- 11 day Anchorage Denali Express (3 night land 7 day cruise) from $1898
- 12 day Denali/Alyeska Explorer (4 night land and 7 day cruise) from $2008
- 12 day Denali by Rail Explorer (4 night land and 7 day cruise) from $2078
- 14 day Authentic Alaska (5 night land and 7 day cruise) from $2368
- You pick the cabin and land tour you want.
- Initial deposit is only $29 to SSSC
- Cruise payments are made directly to the cruise line.
- Register and pick your cabin and land trip. Call Deborah and she will make all arrangements for you. 606-909-9485